Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Wednesday

Still chilly, but the backyard flowers don't care.



=0)


This morning, as soon as everyone left for school, I managed to get the whole house cleaned up and was out the door rather early. I met my girlfriend on the island...Balboa Island, for a much needed hot tea and a stroll down Main Street. My very favorite store of all is a teeny tiny little French fabric store, full of...well...fabric. From France. (didn't see that one coming, did you?)



While I cannot afford to buy anything from there, I can browse with the best of them. Their tablecloths alone are glorious and just a tad bit out of my price range...the one I loved the most is $280.00. For a tablecloth. That people eat on. Can you imagine?



There is currently a HUGE Nerf war going on outside of my bedroom...did I complain about being bored yesterday?

=0)



1 comment:

  1. The table cloth for $280 and you didn't buy it? I'm sure your boys would appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...