Thursday, April 1, 2010

Busy Week


Me, when I was 3.

=0)

I've spent the week counting down to spring vacation....T-1 day now.

I think I can, I think I can, I think I can.

=0)

My boys need a week of hanging out with their mama...they'll like me until I announce the dental appointments that they each have on Monday morning. Then I'll become an island...the kind that floats in shark invested waters.

But no worries...they'll like me again once I cook them food.

Also on the agenda are new shoes for two and a haircut for one...I was going to buy shoes for the third, too, but his car is getting a new starter instead.

As for this week, it's been the week of all weeks. But tonight...tonight is a home night for all of us. While scrounging in the outside freezer (and after pushing aside 4 pork roasts...like why are there 4 of them in there?) I found a crown jewel... a leftover whole turkey breast with gravy, leftover from Thanksgiving. It's warming in the oven...with it we'll have mashed potatoes and cranberries and some sort of green veggie.

How many month's ago was Thanksgiving? Hmmm....don't answer that.

=0)

I then plan on sitting on my couch and planning out Easter. It looks like there will be 20 (possibly 22) of us in our little house and I need to figure out food and church schedules and easter baskets for my boys and possibly a time to paint the remaining barstools.

Gotta love spray paint!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...