Saturday, September 11, 2010

All's Quiet

Yesterday I ran into Blockbuster (where I no longer have a rental membership because we NEVER rent movies) to buy a couple of their cheap (as in 4 for $20) previously viewed movies.

Among the 4 was the movie Leap Year starring Amy Adams, who I adore.

So once the youngest of my boys was tucked into bed and the middle of my boys was playing xbox in his room, I settled in to watch the movie.

But first, I made creme brulee with the vanilla beans I bought from India via eBay.

Did I ever tell you about the vanilla beans from India via eBay? If not, remind me to.

Anyway, I made a quickie (as in 5 minutes to make, 45 to bake and an hour to cool) vanilla bean creme brulee.

=0)

The creme brulee was perfect, the movie was too until it started to skip...so back to Blockbuster I will go (on Monday) to swap it out.

Other than that, it's quiet around these parts.

Too quiet.

Too, too quiet.

There's plenty I could do...just nothin' I feel like doing.

Any ideas?

2 comments:

  1. I love Amy Adams too but haven't seen Leap Year yet. However, I have seen her in Enchanted lots of times...a perfect Disney princess movie for grown-ups :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...