Saturday, September 25, 2010

A Perfect Day

Today, Saturday, was the most perfect of days.

And let me tell you why.

It began last night when I fell asleep on the couch at 9:15pm and rather than fight it, I went to bed and slept straight thru until 7:00am.

That's 9 hours and 45 minutes of sleep, in case you were trying to count it on your fingers.

=0)

I then had the house to myself for a few hours this morning while everyone else slept in...and I used the time well.

Well as in 6 back to back episodes of Say Yes To The Dress, Atlanta that were on my TiVo.

And once that guy that I like so much woke up he made me a cappuccino and an omelette. For reals. And no, he's not for sale.

=0)

I then got dressed sometime around 11:00am after watching 4 more back to back episodes of Say Yes To The Dress, Atlanta.

Once dressed, I napped for 2 rather blissful hours.

After waking up I watched It's Complicated simply because I love Meryl Streep so very, very much.

I did throw in a load of wash, just because. Sigh.

Supper time rolled around and I took the easy route...Nick's. Trouble was, I had no desire to exhaust myself with dining there, so that guy that I like so much drove there and picked up our food to go.

Tapanade for me, pizza for Brian and his friend (Alex is hanging with friends) and mussels for that guy that I like so much.

Life is good.
After dinner we enjoyed Dean Martin and candles and limoncello and amaretti and nutella.

Have I mentioned that life is good?
It is now 8:30pm and I am back in my jammies, watching Mr and Mrs Smith.

Yes. It's been a most perfect day.

=0)

1 comment:

  1. ummm gag! PLease don't wave your perfect life in front of me!! I am having my mid life crisis and it's rude to be so perfectly happy and wonderful. Stop. =P

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...