Saturday, October 30, 2010

Insomnia

I was so looking forward to sleeping in this morning after a week of extremely early morning calls...and then I woke up at 5:00am to the sound of rain falling.

FIVE o'clock AM.

Sigh.

Gotta love insomnia.

And no, my cat...you cannot go out until the sun wakes up.

I decided to work on my Bible study and then spent some time just praying over some things that needed praying over.

(1 Peter 1:3-5...grace in a nutshell.)

Next up...pumpkin bread. There's nothing better than waking up to the smell of something baking in the oven...especially on a rainy morning.

And then the day began as the not so little guys in my life began to roll out of bed in search of food.

Errands were run...Costco, the post office and Trader Joe's.

Boys off to various places...one to a friends and then a party tonight, another to the skateboard park for the afternoon with friends and his new skateboard (courtesy of all his birthday money from the Grandparents) and one is always away at college, but never out of my mind.

So if you are doing the math...that leaves an afternoon with just me and that guy that I like so much.

And college football.

=0)
(so long rain...hello sunshine!)

Supper tonight will be a spicy shrimp scampi with linguini and a big salad on the side, followed by a visit to a haunted house around the corner.

And then we'll watch Hocus Pocus while I sneak all the Take 5's out of the candy stash.

=0)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...