Tuesday, August 7, 2012

My Mood Was Foul

Today was just one of those days...I guess I'd call it a 'recovery day'.

Or something like that.


I'd like to say that I got lots done...but seriously, I did nothing.  Absolutely nothing.  

Well..I did take my middle son to the eye doctor and did a quick costco run.  Other than that?  Nothing.

No laundry.  No bed making.  No picking up or cleaning or food making.

And by mid afternoon I was feeling a bit foul.  The kind of foul where every person in my house who was breathing seemed to annoy me...and you know what?  There are a lot of people in my little house on my little street that breathe.

=0)

So I decided to get out for a bit...meaning I walked to the mailbox.

Didn't want to overdo it.

And then that guy that I like so much (who had fallen into the breathing male category) suggested we (as in he and I and NOT our children) drive to Nick's for a little pasta.

Suddenly, his breathing no longer bothered me.

=0)

So off we went.  Me.  Him.  Cute car.  Our favorite place to eat. 

The more miles we drove,  the more relaxed I became.  Something about the fact that whatever I chose to eat, somebody else was going to be cleaning up after me.

I. love. that.

I had one of my favorite dishes...sausage and peppers and mushrooms and pasta in a sort of sweet marinara, all baked together with mozzarella on top.

It was yummy...and I get to eat it again tomorrow for lunch.

Leftovers rock.

=0)

Life will be back to normal tomorrow...lots of laundry to be done and dishes to wash and food to be cooked.  

Unless I find a wife between now and then.

=0)

(the above pictures?  that guy that I like so much and his brother and sister.  they are a hilarious when they are all together...not sure which one is the instigator!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...