Thursday, September 13, 2012

I've Got...

...nuthin'.

Seriously.  Nuthin'.

Nuthin' except tiredness and overwhelmedness and anxiousness and over-it-ness.  And nope...I don't care that those aren't real words.
(The BEST burger ever at Plum's!)

For starters, I have worked SO much in the last two weeks.  Like 90 hours of overwork-ed-ness.  Training people to do my old job while trying to do my new job means I haven't been sleeping and I am just kind of over it.  BUT...as of today, I have set them free and next week is all mine at my new job.

I. Cannot. Wait.

Bible study started up and that is causing me some anxiousness, too.  We're doing a study that took a strange turn during our group discussion.  My quite conservative Lutheran to the core of my being self should have spoken up and didn't...until after.  And then I found out that so many others had needed me to speak up because they, too, were feeling what I was feeling.  

Ugh.

God nudged me.  I ignored Him.

And then...in the midst of everything, a night out with some of the best friends a girl could have.

Just what I needed.

Tomorrow?  Friday.  It just might be a 'let's go to Disneyland with that guy that I like so much' day.  For reals.

=0)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...