Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Ten Things


1.  My middle born.  Love him.  He is solely responsible for 97% of the gray hairs on my head and more sleepless nights than I can count, but man, has he been worth it.  The best part?  Gray hairs can be covered for $7.50 and sleep does indeed come again.  Houston, he's growing up.

=0)

2.  Grilled veggies.  Can't get enough of them.  Great on their own...even better tossed with some homemade pesto and pasta the next day.

3. Steaks.  For Mother's Day.  I often say that I would be a vegetarian if it wasn't for beef.  Give me a steak or a pot roast or a rib.  Please.

4. A little whipped cream, shaped like a flower, on some strawberries and shortcake.  Pretty...and tasty. And pretty tasty!

5. Excel spreadsheets, multiple phones, papers and papers and more papers.  My office can't be beat, though.  I watch the sun wake up my little street five mornings out of the week.  This weeks creamer choice?  Coconut cream.  Not bad....not bad at all.

6. Chili in a bread cone at Flo's.  Dear Cars Land....I love thee.  So much so that we renewed our annual passes.  What can I say...it's our favorite date place, we both got some birthday dollars and so we splurged.  

7. Best ride ever.  EVER.  And check out my hair!!!!  Too funny!  The three ladies in front were downright weird.  What's up with smoking an electric cigarette in line? 

8. Fritto Misto.  All good until I ate a HUGE mussel, thinking it was an artichoke.  Icky phooey blech.  Until then, perfect.  After then, perfect.  During the chewing of said mussel...NO BUENO.

=0)

Oops.  That's all I've got.  Eight things, but I'm too lazy to even change the title.  

That guy that I like so much fixed my computer (I guess you're supposed to do regular updates and not hit ignore over and over and over) so now I'll be up and running again.  

He was a leetle perturbed...but in true guy that I like so much form, hid it well. He's a keeper.

=0)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...