Monday, July 22, 2013

Back to Reality

We're all (well, almost all of us anyway...one is continuing his travels for the next month) back in the same time zone and it feels...good.  Home is always good.  At the same time, I've come to realize that my heart belongs in many, many places and while it feels good to be home, it also feels a bit sad.

A good sad, though...if that makes sense.  A happy sad.  The kind of sad where you know you've just had a really, really, REALLY great vacation and you couldn't have asked for it to go any better than what it was.

Happy, happy memories.

=0)


I'm downloading pictures now...and laughing.  And crying.  And laughing some more.  Lots of pictures to come...but first?  I've got some laundry to do.  And food to shop for.  And a royal baby to wait for.

I know, I know...priorities.

=0)






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...