Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Brothers

I was sitting on my computer last night and and couldn't help but laugh at some pictures that were on my desktop.  This summer had some really, really great moments...moments that I'm clinging to as life begins to speed up again.

Brothers are a funny thing.  I'm pretty sure you'll never in a million years catch my crew sitting around a table discussing their feelings.  You will; however, find them continually trying to one up each other in some way, shape or form.

You can hold a ball?  Well, I can hold two!  Oh yeah?  I can juggle!  Well watch this...I can juggle faster than you!

It's exhausting, but does make for some fun times when they are all together.

They're annoying and cute and loud and they break things and they drive me absolutely crazy, but I like them.  The lot of them.

=0)

I just finished registering Brian for his Sophomore year of high school...he doesn't start until September 10th this year.  That's so late...but oh well.  He still needs a few things...a back pack and basketball shoes and a birthday celebration, but other than that he's ready.

In the meantime, there is a steady stream of peeps in and out of the house eating us out of house and home.  The house is actually a wreck...there is boy stuff everywhere, their bathroom is in a constant state of 'ick' and there seems to never be enough milk or eggs.  I'll take it, though.  The quiet is coming soon...and I'll take that too.  

=0)

  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...