Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Seriously


I have one male in my house who is driving me absolutely crazy.  He says my name (MOM) about 50,000 times a day and it always precedes things like 'can you make me a sandwich?' or 'can you make me eggs?' or 'can you get me a glass of water?'

He seems to think that is my calling in life...to make him a sandwich.

Ummm...no.

Yet he still asks, I still say no and the cycle repeats itself over and over and over again.


Basically, I'm just kinda sorta irritable lately.  Only at the male species, which seems to make my blood boil every time one comes within 100 yards of me.

Girl trip anyone? Anywhere? 

=0)

 And because I have now become one of THOSE people...here is my dog.  We're making progress...today he ate and went potty and wagged his tail.

Basically, he's perfect.

=0)

Work today, followed by bible study, followed by sandwich making, followed by more work, followed by a basketball game, followed by eggs in purgatory for supper, followed by Downton Abbey and The Bachelor.

Happy Tuesday!

=0)


1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry, did you say Girls Trip? Yes, please. Let's get a move on and go. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...