Thursday, February 20, 2014

Ten things


1. Yesterday I had 4 cups of coffee...a record for me.  It's that amaretto creamer...so very, very delicious.  

2. The Valentine's flowers (that were all over the house) are now done, yet I haven't tossed them yet.  I should, but they kind of fit my mood lately...tired.  And no, the coffee didn't help.

3. 5:30pm on a Tuesday night and my neighbor came for a glass of wine.  She brought her dinner and cooked it here, I cooked my dinner and we put them all together and fed our families.  I love things that aren't planned but just come together...and I love having a bunch (5 of them that night) of teens who just hang out at home with us.

4. I really like 4 day work weeks.  Doesn't happen often in my world but I'll take them whenever I can.

5. I did 11 loads of laundry yesterday and would be completely caught up if everyone stopped wearing clothes.  Brian is the biggest culprit here...football clothes and school clothes and basketball clothes and sleeping clothes and towels from multiple showers a day.

6. I still make my own laundry detergent.  Cheap, easy and lasts forever.  Recipe here: Laundry Detergent


7. Yep.  I still love my pup.  Sweetest dog ever.

8. That guy that I like so much tolerated the cats but truly loves this dog.  If I had known how easy it was to win him over, I would've brought one home years ago.  Don't tell him I said that though.

9. Gold card member.  Part of the secret society.  

10.  Currently in the car heading out on a weekend getaway with my boyfriend.  A much needed weekend getaway.  The plan is to sleep, walk the beach, eat, watch movies, sleep, repeat for 3 days.

=0)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...