Monday, April 28, 2014

Raedy For Monday

It's Sunday, late afternoon, and I'm sitting at my kitchen counter having a glass of wine.  The washing machine has been going non-stop, I've driven Brian and his friends back from the beach with a stop off at In n Out, that guy that I like so much is at yet another recital, and I'm feeling sort of lonely.   Quiet time is good until you have too much of it and start over analyzing all sorts of things and end up just feeling sad...you just have to love the female brain and the way it works.

Or not.

It's not easy being a girl. Or is it?

=0)

 Lots got done today...bought a couple of new suitcases that were just begging to be bought at TJMaxx, made a HUGE pan of stuffed peppers, took a bunch of long walks with the dog, and measured out the new garden beds which Alex is going to build for me this week.

Oh, and had a fancy brunch out with that guy that I like so much, thanks to an unused gift card that we had tucked away.

=0)

This week will be another like last week...I am working a bazillion hours and feeling a bit like my head is under water, but this too shall pass.  There just doesn't seem to be enough hours in the day...but there will be enough hours to squeeze in a hike (or 3 or 4) and maybe even a coffee date (or two).  That guy that I like so much is on overdrive, too...but his summer begins sooner than mine.  I'm a bit jealous, but boy does he need a break after this semester.

Oh...and here's the breakfast pizza from this morning.  Seriously...it was absolutely fantastic.  How hard would it be to put a pizza oven in the garden???

Might have to look into that.

=0)

Ready for Monday?  It's going to be a good one.

=0)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...