Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Tuesday


One of the most fun thing about traveling with lots of people are the pictures that keep popping up all over social media.  Seriously, I think I've been tagged in no fewer than 800 photos.

And then there are the true gems, like this one.  I even made this photo the screen saver on my computer because it just cracks me up.

Gotta love family.

=0)


That guy that I like so much came home to a garden that needed a lot of TLC...the temps here were over 100 while we were gone and the garden, even though it was watered, didn't hold up all that well.

The best part...an italian cypress on the porch.

Cutest. Thing. Ever.

Jet lag and the return to real life has knocked me for a loop.  I am struggling to stay awake until a normal time so that I can sleep until a normal time and I'm failing miserably.  I know my body will catch up at some point, so in the meantime I am drinking a fair share of coffee.  

I've also learned to never go to Costco while hungry AND sleep deprived.  But the upside?  We're stocked for (gulp) the month.

That guy that I like so much is home for a few days and cooked last night...not just cooked but made my favorite pasta.  Chicken, proscuitto, pasillas, tomatoes, basil...YUM.

He's a keeper.

Today?  MORE laundry.  Work.  Driving with Brian.  And maybe, just maybe, a pot roast of some sort for supper.  I've been itching to cook and haven't since we've been home so tonight is the night.

And then?  Sleep.

=0)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...