Monday, December 8, 2014

Concert Weekend


I'm coming away from this weekend with one main thought:

sleep.

I need more sleep.

=0)

There were basketball games and errands and a house to kinda sorta clean and meals to plan and concerts to attend.  This past weekend was full...and fun.

My cousin and his wife came for the weekend to attend that guy that I like so much's concert.  After, in traditional Busch form, we threw open the doors and welcomed friends in and laughed the night away...and welcomed the wee hours of the morning.

Sleep?  Well...there wasn't a whole lot of it.

And then, just like that, last night was quiet.  I made a big pot of beef stew and after his 2nd concert (3 more next weekend!) that guy that I like so much came home and we celebrated with a bottle of bubbly.  As we were sitting at the table we heard jungle bells and noticed that Santa was walking outside our house, so we ran out to grab a selfie.

I can't be certain, but I'm pretty sure this was not the real deal Santa...especially since I was old enough to be his mother.  In fact, Santa's voice had yet to change.

Just sayin'.

=0)

This season?  It's good.  I'm a little anxious, but then I suppose Mary was at this time all those years ago, too.  I'm trying to embrace all that is being put before me...as a whole it looks overwhelming but when taken step by step it is more manageable and feels very doable.  

Fun even.  

One step at a time.

=0)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...