Friday, August 28, 2015

He's A Senior


I miss summer.
I miss sleeping in.
I miss morning coffee in the garden.
I miss that guy that I like so much being around.

Routine is good ( I guess) and we're neck deep into our season of lasts.  This boy, the babe, is a senior.  Please....no.

Don't grow up so fast.

We're back up to a gallon of milk a day, thanks to football.  We're also back to 2 loads of laundry a day just for smelly uniforms, also thanks to football.  We're also back to a much lower balance in our checking account, again thanks to football...seriously, it's the most expensive sport EVER.

Sigh.

Oh...and we started watching Friday Night Lights and helloooo?  I should NOT be watching that show when I have a son who is currently playing!!  (but it's a really good show, so I'll keep watching.)

=0)

 National Dog Day came and went...I just love this picture.  

Love, love, love.

Last night we were all a go for Disneyland.  Got in the car, started driving and then ended up at a happy hour close to home instead.  It was a great decision...and here's to that poor guy that I like so much.  I whined and cried and complained and moaned and groaned about a whole bunch of work stuff that even I got sick of listening to myself talk about.

He's a saint, that guy.

Here's to a new day and a fresh start...and maybe a run to Disneyland for lunch.

=0)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...