Thursday, September 8, 2016

He's 18!


Happy Birthday to the youngest of our trio of boys.

18.

And all grown up.

He's all settled into college life, loves his roommates,  is missing good italian food, and is still the same, joy-filled, chatty, athletic kiddo he was yesterday when he was still 17.  I miss having him around a whole lot but am trying to find that balance of just enough meddling with too much meddling and who am I kidding...I'm a mother and the balance will never be perfect.

=0)

But each and every day, I thank God for the exclamation point at the end of our family.  I remember the day he was born well...(9-8-98...isn't that great??!!) and he was, and still is, a gift.

Happy Birthday, Bri.  

Come home soon...I'll make meatballs.

=0)



SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...